Forum

Home › Forums › Leon Community › MK3 Leon 2012 – Present Day › 1.4 ecotsi fr 150

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #16941
    Leonjim
    Participant

    Hi

    I’m new to the forum having recently purchased a 2017 1.4ecotsi fr 150.

    I’ve had the car a few weeks now and have noticed that there seems to be excessive visible emissions from the exhaust.

    Is there anyone that has the same engine that would be willing to do some comparisons? I’m not familiar with these engines and want to make sure it is not normal before going back to the dealer.

    Thanks
    Jim

    #16945
    Baldylocks16
    Participant

    Small amount of white ‘smoke’ is normal but if its coming out like an idling steam train it could be trouble.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.