Forum

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2376
    AndrewJB
    Moderator

    My other two main forums TDIsport.com and Ibizaoc.com both attended quite a few big shows last year ( Ultimate Dubs, GTI International , VWNW & Edition 38)

    Was wondering if got any plans for stands this year ? I will most likely Attend them all with TDIsport and will have LeonOC Sticker on show

    #4018
    ToRo
    Member

    The idea floating around was to have an IOC and LOC stand together as there isn’t many members here yet…

    #4019
    AndrewJB
    Moderator

    Yeh

    Gonna look abit daft with me IOC show plate on front of Leon tho

    #4020
    ToRo
    Member

    That’s true! Going to have to sort out some leonoc ones then in the new year I reckon!

    #4021
    AndrewJB
    Moderator

    I would sell mine to an IOC Member but i picked to have me username on it :bash:

    #4022
    ToRo
    Member

    Sell your account with it 😉

    #4025
    AndrewJB
    Moderator

    :LOL:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.