Forum

Home › Forums › Leon Community › MK3 Leon 2012 – Present Day › 2013 Seat Leon Colour options

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2749
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Opinions on colour:

    Looking to purchase a new Seat Leon

    Dealer has offered a bright red one which can be delivered within two weeks.

    Problem is I’m not sure on the colour. Will I regret it? My ideal would be a Monsant red (dark red) one but would be left waiting until November time. I have since warmed to the bright red colour

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=emotic … B600%3B340

    vs

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=emotic … B640%3B480

    Spec would be an 2013 SE.

    Any thoughts/opinions?

    Many thanks.
    PM78 SEAT Forum Newbie Posts: 1Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:50 am

    #3848
    AndrewJB
    Moderator

    Dark Red

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

    #8775
    andrewpain
    Participant

    so what did you do?
    wait for the dark red? or take the shiny bright one they had?
    which is what I did with my Phantom Black ST….

    #12865
    Baker Boy
    Participant

    I’m having the same debate over black or white! I’m doing a PCP finance deal and the black works out £4 a month cheaper at dealer A than the white at dealer B! I just can’t decide which I prefer!

    #12867
    andrewpain
    Participant

    both are good, but quite a few people with white end up wrapping the roof for some contrast.
    personally I just prefer the black anyway.
    they’re both going to show the dirt!

    #12878
    JohnE
    Participant

    Alor Blue is stunning. I’ve also found it hides the dirt remarkably well 🙂

    #12879
    andrewpain
    Participant

    alor blue is quite striking, and not very common. Dark red is MUCH better than bright…..

    #12880
    Baker Boy
    Participant

    Alor blue is lovely but out of my price range… I plumped for white in the end, ordered today, delivery within a week 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.