Forum

Home › Forums › Leon Community › Showcase › 2015 Leon ST Ecomotive

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #13474
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    After 2.5 years with a 2012 Octavia Greenline I decided to go for a Leon ST this time. It’s a company car so I was fairly limited on what I could choose spec wise. I’ve ended up with less spec than the Octavia Elegance I could of had, but I didn’t want another Octavia and fancied something a bit shaper looking.

    1.6 TDi Ecomotive, Technik Grey
    SE Spec with Tech Pack, F&R Parking & Climate

    I think it looks quite smart for an SE, would have loved 18’s and tints but it will do 🙂

    Cheers

    #13480
    andrewpain
    Participant

    it’s a good-looking car with alloys and metallic.
    and a very fancy number!

    #13482
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Thanks, the reg is Photoshop trickery though 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.