Forum

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #16034
    JonMy
    Participant

    Hello all,
    I have a 2015 ST Fr (184) diesel with Tech pack (LED headlights etc). Does anybody know if the standard rear dim yellow boot light can be swapped for a brighter LED unit, or any other alternative? I did buy one off eBay that said would fit up to 2015. It was a great improvement on the old light, but if the ignition is on & you either open the glove box or operate the vanity mirror light, a warning keeps pinging saying the boot is open & the rear red LED lights flash intermittently! I have replaced the old boot light, but any help would be appreciated, as I cannot see a similar post anywhere else. Many thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.