Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: iPod connector #13285
    busabliss
    Participant

    I got an new 1.6SE DSG ST 2 days ago & it came with 2 leads, one for the Ipod and one for the USB. I had exactly the same leads supplied to me when I bought my MK6 Golg, which I traded in. I took the leads out of the Golf at swap over time, in case the Leon didn’t have them, but it did, so I put them back!. I think no leads supplied is a mistake, they obviously should com free with the car if it is supplied with any electronic gizmo that needs them.

    in reply to: Awaiting new car March 1st #13188
    busabliss
    Participant

    Yes, Andrew, you are right about the Hayabusa, although I have now sold it and have a Honda CBF1000-FA GT instead, as I really could not live with the power of the Hayabusa. Thanks for the views on your car, it’s making me really looking forward to March 1st. My wife drices a manuul car, and I think she is afraid of automatics either. So, nice big empty carpark, lot’s of patience, and perhaps things will change with the Leon!

    in reply to: Awaiting new car March 1st #13186
    busabliss
    Participant

    Thanks for the welcomes, my full spec is a Leon ST 1.6 diesel in Nevada White, with a 7 speed DSG gearbox, panoramic sunroof, Tech pack, Seatr Sound system, spacesaver spare. I am trading in my Mk6 Golf Bluemotion. I am not sure I need the 2.0 litre any more. Anyway, I have a motorbike for speed!

    in reply to: Awaiting new car March 1st #13170
    busabliss
    Participant

    • This reply was modified 11 years, 7 months ago by AndrewJB.
    in reply to: Awaiting new car March 1st #13169
    busabliss
    Participant

    OK, so i need a photobucket account, this is much more ponderous than the CBF100.com forum, of which I am also a member, and the hayabusa forum in which I previously posted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)