Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: iPod connector #6824
    Ian Bird
    Member

    Does anyone know if it is possible to download my iTunes playlists onto an SD card and then play it in the SD slot provided? I have been told that I will have to convert all my iTunes into MP3 format which sounds like a lot of hassle.
    I am able to play my iPod through the 3.5mm socket but it is hardly convenient when I am driving as I cannot change playlists.

    in reply to: iPod connector #6148
    Ian Bird
    Member

    Thanks very much. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Ian

    in reply to: iPod connector #6146
    Ian Bird
    Member

    Hi craig, I have just spotted that your email address says jennimgs, which I guess should be jennings. I’ll try again.
    Ian

    in reply to: iPod connector #5438
    Ian Bird
    Member

    Hello Craig, I have sent you an email which has bounced back to me as failed. Can you post the info on this site please.

    Thanks

    Ian

    in reply to: iPod connector #6632
    Ian Bird
    Member

    It is the SE. I have found the USB and 3.5mm jack sockets, but the dealer does not seem to know what lead I need. I have seen one on ebay which looks as though it might work, but I need to be sure before I buy. The dealer has been “looking into this” for 3 weeks, but they are no nearer to finding the solution. I am getting quite frustrated and exasperated. I hope you can help.
    Ian

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)