Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
jamesjhp
Participant[URL=http://s975.photobucket.com/user/j-specmx/media/IMG_7500_1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae235/j-specmx/IMG_7500_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
jamesjhp
ParticipantCount me in! James mk3cupra
jamesjhp
Participant
jamesjhp
ParticipantOh yeah, a price might help! £1700
jamesjhp
ParticipantJamesjhp – james Pattison +1
Deanodean- kevin last
Andypick- Andy pickjamesjhp
ParticipantJamesjhp – james Pattison +1
Deanodean- kevin lastjamesjhp
ParticipantAnyone? Can’t believe no one wants to go to a free morning at Meguiars!
jamesjhp
ParticipantHi can’t believe I missed the date! It is the 16th January 2016!
Will need to get a list going soon and if not enough interest I will open it up to the mx5 group I’m in too.jamesjhp
ParticipantHi guys just confirming attendance! Me and my dad Steve! Saturday and Sunday on stand, camping Saturday! Looking forward to a weekend with you all!
jamesjhp
ParticipantPlease could I be added to the list. I posted interest on the facebook post the other day and have just signed up on here too! I have a blue mk2 lcr. Cheers guys.
James -
AuthorPosts

