Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Leon SC FR #6102
    @JamesSM
    Member

    That’s good to hear about the 18″ wheels – I went for them as I thought they looked a lot nicer than the standard 17″ ones.

    in reply to: Leon SC FR #6626
    @JamesSM
    Member

    So you’ve got the Interior LED Pack? How does it look?

    in reply to: Leon SC FR #6971
    @JamesSM
    Member

    I’m not sure that you can tell the difference between the two whites anyway, unless you’re up close! :p

    I’ve gone for the Monsoon Grey, 18″ Performance Alloys, Convenience Pack, 18″ Spacesaver Spare & Interior LED Illumination Pack (plus the free Tech Pack).

    Hoping to have mine around the end of next month.

    in reply to: Leon SC FR #6145
    @JamesSM
    Member

    Is that the solid white or the metallic Nevada White?

    in reply to: Leon SC FR #5202
    @JamesSM
    Member

    Finally found some photos of the SC in Monsoon Grey, though it’s an SE not an FR.

    The photographer clearly didn’t feel it necessary to clean the bird crap off the windscreen and rear end first! :rolleyes:

    in reply to: Leon SC FR #5437
    @JamesSM
    Member

    Looks like I’m going to be the Monsoon Grey guinea pig then 🙂

    in reply to: Leon SC FR #6630
    @JamesSM
    Member

    Has anyone seen any pics of the SC in Monsoon Grey? The closest I can get to a real life photo is the new 5dr Leon or the Mk2.

    in reply to: Leon SC FR #6628
    @JamesSM
    Member

    I’ve ordered the 1.4 FR SC in Monsoon Grey with the 18″ Performance Alloys, Convenience Pack, Interior LED Pack and of course the free Tech Pack!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)