Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: SACHS uprated clutch kit #14096
    jc_boc
    Participant

    Sold thank you very much.

    in reply to: SACHS uprated clutch kit #14092
    jc_boc
    Participant

    Part numbers:

    Clutch disc: 881864999502
    pressure plate: 883082001394
    slave cylinder: 3182654150

    jc_boc
    Participant

    Tickets purchased! WOOHOO!!!

    jc_boc
    Participant

    I’ll have some of that thanks. Please put me down for a spot. Will more than likely attend on the Sunday.

    in reply to: My BTCC kitted mk2 cupra. #6046
    jc_boc
    Participant

    WOW!!!! Been far too long since I have been on here hahahahaha. Not much has changed in the car since I had it, running stage 2+ now but not had her on the rollers as I need a new clutch. Stupidly sold the southbend kit :bash:

    I have since also fitted my new wheels and slapped the winter rubbers on at the same time as i am off to Czech for Christmas with the inlaws :crying: So this is what she looks like now, I think I will get the wheels plasti dipped in the new year too. Will get an anthracite colour made up and do them myself methinks…..

    in reply to: Long time SEAT owner. #5731
    jc_boc
    Participant

    LOL, thanks guys. I got settlement on the boc at 12.5K which is great as all other dealers were offering like 10K on trade in.

    in reply to: My BTCC kitted mk2 cupra. #5728
    jc_boc
    Participant

    Awesome mate, that car is gonna be pure evil once done!! I will be getting the remap done at shark too when I am ready for the stage 2+ file to be loaded. Heard very good stuff about them so am looking forward to the results.

    in reply to: My BTCC kitted mk2 cupra. #5741
    jc_boc
    Participant

    Thanks guys. Good to see yo on here too Andrew. Ceptik you would probs remember seeing me in the boc on the motorway last year, came flying up behind you flashing my lights at you. Posted on IOC if I remember correctly, one neat cupra you have there mate.

    in reply to: Leon mk2 alloys #5778
    jc_boc
    Participant

    I have cupra alloys lying here at work as I have just put new wheels on my cupra…………

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)