Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Info on FR 170 Diesel Leon’s #5717
    jonny_frs
    Member

    @AndrewJB wrote:

    Ive got Eibach Sportlines

    How do you find them? Do they firm the ride up any?

    in reply to: Info on FR 170 Diesel Leon’s #5759
    jonny_frs
    Member

    Thanks for that information Rob, will certainly be giving you a call over the next few days for some more info :good:

    As for lowering the cars, what kits have proven to be good? I see eibach lowering springs can be bought on ebay for £155, are these recommended or can anyone recommend better?

    Test drove a 58 plate 170PD FR today in black, loved the drive and the car, seemed to go well so with a remap one should definitely keep me happy for a while before I get itchy feet and go Stage 2 :LOL:

    Cheers all :good:

    in reply to: Info on FR 170 Diesel Leon’s #5762
    jonny_frs
    Member

    Hi Rob,

    Thanks for such an informative reply, what kind of torque could I expect with one of your stage one maps? Are there any modifications which would compliment the map?

    What kind of issues can the cars experience with the loom?

    I’m liking the look of the figures without the DPF, do all PD170’s come with this fitted? Are there any symptoms to look out for if one is beginning to fail?

    Thanks again for your reply, its really helpful :good:

    Cheers

    Jonny

    in reply to: Info on FR 170 Diesel Leon’s #5739
    jonny_frs
    Member

    Hi Ant,

    I’m based in Carlisle, Cumbria, certainly within easy travelling distance of Liverpool!

    I was thinking of spending around 8k on a Leon, do you have any pictures of your car, and also what do you value it at? MPG sounds good, I’m used to 22MPG in the town and 27MPG on a run off boost in the RS so this is definitely an improvement! Also, as you work for Seat, i trust the car comes with a full service history? Finally, what is the spec of your car? Does it come with any extra’s such as bluetooth etc? Forgive my questions if they sound silly, I’m not yet familiar with the basic spec of an FR and what is classed as an extra!

    Only stumbling block I currently have is that I’m waiting to get paid out from my insurance for my RS which was sadly written off, therefore it may be a couple of weeks before i’m in a position to buy a car :good:

    Thanks

    Jonny

    in reply to: Info on FR 170 Diesel Leon’s #5723
    jonny_frs
    Member

    Hi Mate!

    thanks for the walm welcome :good:

    I’m looking for a PD170, have seen one on a 57 plate with roughly 50k on the clock. What power would I be looking at with a simple remap? Is there anything I need to be looking out for on a Mk2 PD170 Leon?

    Your spec is very impressive on your signature, got any pics? What torque is she pushing out?

    Thanks Again,

    Jonny

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)