Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: My Leon ‘QSII’ #6981
    Kitty
    Member

    Thank you 🙂

    in reply to: newbie on the forum but not to the FR stable. #6945
    Kitty
    Member

    Welcome to Leon OC! 🙂

    x

    in reply to: Mk2 leon supercopa #6940
    Kitty
    Member

    Thats absolutely stunning!!

    :love:

    in reply to: What alloys for a black Mk2 leon #6939
    Kitty
    Member

    I have to agree, Anthracite would look great 🙂 x

    in reply to: Leon needs refreshing #6938
    Kitty
    Member

    Hi Dolly!

    As Andrew said, A good detailing session would make a huge difference! Have you got any pics?

    x

    in reply to: Hi from sunny crewe MK1 LC #6937
    Kitty
    Member

    Helloooooooooo!! 🙂

    Good to see you here!

    x

    in reply to: hi newbie here #6749
    Kitty
    Member

    Hi Ben!

    Welcome to LEON OC!

    Hope you enjoy the forum!

    Kitty x

    in reply to: I’m a Seat converter #6748
    Kitty
    Member

    My husband has just gone from a 300bhp ST3 to 2.0 TDi CR FR 170 Mk2 Leon!

    The ST used to do about 25mpg and the Leon does 50mpg and the tax is ALOT cheaper on the Leon too!

    Win Win situation! lol

    Welcome to LEON OC Lauren!

    Hope you enjoy the forum!

    Kitty x

    in reply to: New to Seat looking for advice. #6737
    Kitty
    Member

    Hi Broosy!

    Welcome to LEON OC!

    I second what Andrew said, DPF Delete will see a nice improvement 🙂

    Feel free to post some pics!

    Kitty x

    in reply to: Newbie in sunny Southampton #6736
    Kitty
    Member

    Hi Jonny

    Welcome along!

    Feel free to post some pics if you ever have time!

    Kitty x

    in reply to: Word up #6735
    Kitty
    Member

    Welcome! 🙂 x

    in reply to: Hi #6734
    Kitty
    Member

    Welcome to LEON OC Iker!

    Kitty x

    in reply to: Newby and my FR #6733
    Kitty
    Member

    Hi Greg!

    Welcome to LEONOC!

    I also have a TDi 170 FR. I love it!!

    I also cant help you with Iphone as i’m an andriod girl too lol (not literally, that’d be weird!)

    Feel free to post some pics of your FR!

    Kitty x

    in reply to: Newbie #6742
    Kitty
    Member

    Hi Matt!

    Welcome to the forum!!

    I also have a TDi 170 FR, Its a fantastic car!

    Feel free to post some pics!

    Hope you enjoy the forum

    Kitty x

    in reply to: Newbie #6741
    Kitty
    Member

    I’m going to Inters, but with VolksGirls. lol

    I’ll keep a look out for you though 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)