Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Mickjeff
ParticipantTicket purchased Joy
Mickjeff
ParticipantI am
Definightly coming JoyMickjeff
ParticipantI can do the Sunday
Mickjeff
ParticipantI’m sure I said I will go Joy but I have to make arrangements for me daughter
Mickjeff
ParticipantWould love to go but waiting for a date to go in hospital for emergency surgery but if it’s after the 9th I will attend cheers mick
September 3, 2014 at 2:06 pm in reply to: October meet in North Yorkshire With drinks and Fun #12040Mickjeff
ParticipantPut me on the list pls mickjeff
July 9, 2014 at 1:18 pm in reply to: FittedUK VAG show 2014 Wetherby Racecourse – Attending List #11564Mickjeff
ParticipantTicket is sorted Craig what time do I get there for
July 9, 2014 at 12:50 pm in reply to: FittedUK VAG show 2014 Wetherby Racecourse – Attending List #11561Mickjeff
ParticipantTrying to sort out my ticket
July 9, 2014 at 12:48 pm in reply to: FittedUK VAG show 2014 Wetherby Racecourse – Attending List #11560Mickjeff
ParticipantCraig can you add me pls MK3 ST
Mickjeff
ParticipantThanks Andrew look forward to getting to know everybody on here
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mickjeff
Participant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mickjeff
ParticipantCouple of pics of the new car


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mickjeff
Participant@baboon wrote:
My FR came with two leads, one for the iPod, and one for a something else. I would go back to the dealer and tell them you want both. Why would the SC and FR be different, we are only talking about £10 worth of leads. Mine has the tech pack, so i don’t know if it comes as part of the package though, but even if it does, a bit of dealer goodwill for such a low outlay wouldn’t go a miss.
Hi all I have the new mk3 ST IT Came with 2 leads one for the iPod and one for the USB both work great I use a flash drive in the USB lead I also use the SD Card with songs downloaded from iTunes and this works great 🙂
-
AuthorPosts
