Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Hey everyone #5786
    Miss Hamilton
    Participant

    Haha yeah kinda! Just a bit unsure on what remap to go for!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Hey everyone #5401
    Miss Hamilton
    Participant

    Hey guys I’ve already spent some cash on her!

    She’s got cosmetic stuff like windows tinted, wind deflectors, pretty decent sound system, hids and I painted her wheels black with red glitter (I had to make it a bit girly lol)

    I also have a blue flame exhaust system – manifold to back 🙂 forge 007p dump valve, forge tip and a jetex cone filter.

    She’s got a few little problems at the moment I think .. I’m not sure if she’s losing power a bit sometimes. Goes in the garage in a week for a good service and check over before MOT so I should hopefully find out what’s going on

    Once MOT is out the way I’m gonna be buying some new boost hoses and other little bits and bobs then hopefully gonna go for a remap!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)