Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Door panels ? #14526
    panther
    Participant

    Hi… I left it alone (for 2.5 years) And the creaking just went away !
    I guess they just settled in.
    TB.

    in reply to: EPC on dash display ! #14525
    panther
    Participant

    Dealer says… Turbo swopped !! Although I have not opened the bonnet yet to have a look.
    And they did it (whatever they did do) in under 4hours !
    TB.

    in reply to: Leon SC FR #6557
    panther
    Participant

    Hi all…

    I disagree about Leon having a crashy ride with the optional 18″ rims.
    You should try a AR Giulietta with 18″ rims for a crashy ride !!!
    Thats what I swopped for my Leon SC… I’ll stick to VAG for a while now.

    Terry B.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)