Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Barnster
ParticipantCan you add me please
Barney – Green Mk2
Barnster
ParticipantI’m in! Barney, Green Mk2
Barnster
ParticipantConfirming my attendance
Barney-Barnster-Mk2 LeonBarnster
ParticipantCould you add me aswell please
Barney, Mk2 leon. Full weekend inc hotel.
Barnster
ParticipantCan you add me please. Barney Mk2 Leon 😀
Barnster
ParticipantCan you add me please. Barney Mk2 Leon 😀
-
This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by
Barnster.
Barnster
ParticipantBarney – Sun only
Barnster
ParticipantJust confirming I have my ticket and attending 😀
Barnster
ParticipantJust so u know, I have my ticket 😀
Barnster
ParticipantHave my tickets and can confirm that I’ll b attending
Barnster
ParticipantTicket purchased
Barnster
ParticipantI want to win with Leon Owners Club
Barnster
ParticipantPut me down for the Sunday please Joy 🙂
Barnster
ParticipantDo u know if there’s any time curfew on what time we arrive on the Sat? I may not arrive until later on as I May be on a course that day.
March 10, 2015 at 9:51 pm in reply to: 2015 – GTI International At Shakespeare County Raceway #13359Barnster
ParticipantI’d be up for this 🙂
-
This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts
