Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Hi, Happy New leon owner from Manchester. #15214
    reddervil
    Participant

    Cheers John. Yes I used to have a V5 golf and vag com was used back in them days. “Only 140 bhp” I’ve drove the 1.2T leon and that can shift. Cheers again.

    in reply to: Hi, Happy New leon owner from Manchester. #15212
    reddervil
    Participant

    Cheers JohnE. What is VCDS ? Vag come?
    Also I’ve been reading the manual online and it says the higher bhp models have launch control ?!?!?! Is this true do you know ?

    in reply to: Hi, Happy New leon owner from Manchester. #15207
    reddervil
    Participant

    But it has the option to auto close when locked in the menu ? Or am I reading it incorrectly ?
    Also I’ve got no engine noises in sport mode 🙁 it does very much change the car though. As suspected it holds on the the gear change longer and makes the steering heavier.

    in reply to: Hi, Happy New leon owner from Manchester. #15202
    reddervil
    Participant

    Cheers for the response guys. I’ve only had a quick play in eco mode and going out shortly to have a go in sport and listen to the fake engine sound. I think that’s hilarious. I’ve also noticed that I’m having to put the wing mirrors in via they key fob rather than it does it automatically like it says it should do in the menus ? Is your car the same boys ? Got any other tips or tricks you can advise of ? Cheers again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)