Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Rossco_pico
MemberWon’t have been the fuel as I use supermarket fuel all the time, being a mechanic and worked for dealer they resort to telling customers this if they either can’t find a fault or was just a glitch with a new car and don’t want to admit that there was nothing wrong 🙂
—
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?s4fiedRossco_pico
MemberThanks I’m a mechanic and used to work for Audi and vw 🙂 anything else you need to know drop me a line and I’ll help as much as I can 🙂
—
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.633669,-4.638420Rossco_pico
MemberThat’s right on all bag cars it’s better to change the pump as its constantly under tension from the timing belt and once it’s released the pump starts to fail and when a new belt is put on an old pump the impeller breaks from the shaft and doesn’t pump water around the engine causing it to overheat.
—
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.633627,-4.638455Rossco_pico
MemberFit straight in 🙂
—
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.633554,-4.638569Rossco_pico
MemberIt doesn’t show up as a pump fault, it shows up as a sensor fault but when you replace that specific sensor the faults still. There, the pumps are easy to change, my friend paid 40 for his one new from a website but not sure which one, I can try and find out though for you.
—
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.633575,-4.638632Rossco_pico
MemberI’m a mechanic… My friend had a problem with a vw with the same engine, it was te lift pump/fuel pump in the fuel tank, hope that helps 🙂
—
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.633597,-4.638409Rossco_pico
MemberWell the first pic is me and the next one is my cupra 🙂
—
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.633733,-4.638529Rossco_pico
MemberWelcome bud, put 18″ alloys on with 235/40 tyres and it will cure the handling more or less that’s what I done before lowering mine
—
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.633646,-4.638424Rossco_pico
MemberThanks bud, will get more pics up soon 🙂
—
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.633479,-4.638619Rossco_pico
MemberCool just keep me informed and I’ll try get there bud 🙂
Rossco_pico
MemberCould possibly be up for it, I’m at the national modified show in may at Peterborough
—
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.633746,-4.638655Rossco_pico
MemberThanks Andrew 🙂
—
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.633668,-4.638769Rossco_pico
MemberDo you still have this bumper?
Thanks
Ross
—
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.633522,-4.638518 -
AuthorPosts
