Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Rossco_pico
MemberSold
Rossco_pico
Member120 for quick sale
Rossco_pico
MemberWould consider posting part
Rossco_pico
MemberBrembo’ reduced to £190
Rossco_pico
MemberStrut brace and dipstick tube sold
Rossco_pico
MemberSold
Rossco_pico
MemberOffers on anything considered
Pics of brembo’s
[attachment=1:2mqi0pes]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350236523.218708.jpg[/attachment:2mqi0pes]
[attachment=0:2mqi0pes]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350236533.302471.jpg[/attachment:2mqi0pes]
Rossco_pico
MemberYeah that’s right bud, it would also run on your normal injectors and maf with the right map:-)
Rossco_pico
MemberThe manifold fits the AUQ engine as that’s what’s on mine but its a specific manifold for a ko4s and a ko3s won’t fit onto it bud
Rossco_pico
Member£270 if it sells this week
Rossco_pico
MemberYeah there still for sale, sorry for the length it took to reply been working away
—
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?32iilwRossco_pico
MemberIf its a petrol turbo then that’s correct, my Leon cupra had the same fault, but you can remove the strainer from the sump and clean with a high pressure hit wash which I did and it cures it 🙂
—
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u3iqccRossco_pico
Member🙂
—
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1eqnrxRossco_pico
Member🙂
—
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?s5gnlbRossco_pico
MemberH7 bud off a mk1 Leon cupra
—
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nghdzg -
AuthorPosts
