Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
T. Spark
MemberDoes look awesome doesnt it! I do know plenty of garages, but none if South Yorkshire id take it to. If your wanting to spend that sort of money, im sure a few more miles on the clock to get there and back wont be a bad thing to make sure its done right 😀
T. Spark
MemberHow do fella, cant believe you didnt mention who got you to sign up…. no super duper discounts for you now 😉 LOL.
Welcome on board anyway!
T. Spark
MemberLOL @ Antnee, will leave you too it, and your doing a stirling job I must say 🙂
Welcome over
T. Spark
MemberGreat story mate, and almost ‘fate’ like that you got the car! Looks awesome, I think the Leon’s pull off the yellow better than the MK4 Ibiza, and they still look great in it, so yours does look awesome!
Any mods planned?
T. Spark
MemberHiya matey, impressive power figures for the mods and a nice increase too, bet its nippy in the gears and upsets cars which should be abit quicker!
Look forward to seeing piccies!
T. Spark
MemberHello mate, just looked at your showcase thread, and I can see a few mods.. wheels etc! Looks good! Welcome to the forums 🙂
T. Spark
MemberNice looking car, liking the mod list from what I can see in the pictures fella.
Id say the black strip would look better if it followed down the rest of the car onto the back perhaps?
T. Spark
MemberHiya fella, welcome on board 🙂 Im sure this will get busy in time like IOC 😀
T. Spark
MemberAny interior mods too fella? I do like red 😀
T. Spark
MemberHey ToRo,
Interesting timing then really for you to start looking and then Andy pulls his finger out and does this forum! Good to have you on board 🙂
T. Spark
MemberAlright Dave, nice choice mods done already aint ya!
Liking the power output as standard matey, needs mapping 😉 word.
T. Spark
MemberHello Mat and welcome to the forums, im sure there will be several IOC/LOC joint meets and events in the future!
-
AuthorPosts
