Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Warranty/Servicing #12928
    Baker Boy
    Participant

    Just been confirmed it covers everything except tyres so at £700 for 3 years seems a good deal to me. 🙂

    in reply to: Warranty/Servicing #12924
    Baker Boy
    Participant

    Cheers for that. They’ve offered me a service plan but I’m not sure whats best to do, it works out at £700 over 3 years and will cover 4 services in that time due to my mileage. I need to find out what it covers exactly as the salesman said brake fluid/pads/discs were covered but in the literature it says they aren’t…

    in reply to: 2013 Seat Leon Colour options #12880
    Baker Boy
    Participant

    Alor blue is lovely but out of my price range… I plumped for white in the end, ordered today, delivery within a week 🙂

    in reply to: 2013 Seat Leon Colour options #12865
    Baker Boy
    Participant

    I’m having the same debate over black or white! I’m doing a PCP finance deal and the black works out £4 a month cheaper at dealer A than the white at dealer B! I just can’t decide which I prefer!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)