Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Seat Leon – Sat Nav (/Software) Update #16239
    dy_domyoung
    Participant

    You are a life saver my friend! thank you so much 😀

    in reply to: Seat Leon – Sat Nav (/Software) Update #16238
    dy_domyoung
    Participant

    Hey eversmannx,

    Thank you so so much for this!!

    I am sorry I have not been back to you yet, I have only just found this page again (doh!)

    I am downloading it now, it should only be another 30 minutes or so.

    Thank you again!!

    Dom

    in reply to: Seat Leon – Sat Nav (/Software) Update #16231
    dy_domyoung
    Participant

    Hi eversmannx,

    Please could you help me, I have recently tried to update my Nav Maps using the exact same method as you, unfortunately I didn’t back up my original ones.

    I have the exact same System Info as you!

    Please please please could you copy your SD and send me a link to download it so I can get my satnav back.

    Thank you in advanced.

    Dom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)