Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Is a remap the way to go? #3697
    Egghead
    Member

    Expecting end sept/oct. :angry: Popular car?
    Anyway, thanks for the tip.I’ll be looking around for some improvements and will post back results if and when…

    in reply to: Is a remap the way to go? #3693
    Egghead
    Member

    Is there a better way to squeeze out some power that really talks then? I feel a bit let down at the moment 🙁

    in reply to: Hello all got a leon today! #3689
    Egghead
    Member

    Hi Joshy,
    Hope you are able to get some help with this. I’ve never owned a Leon before so can’t really help at the moment (short of searching on the internet for you) but I’m sure one of the experienced guys will offer some advice soon. Good luck with it anyway, doesn’t sound an easy job. :blink:
    -Egghead

    in reply to: Nervously ordered a new 1.4 Sport #3679
    Egghead
    Member

    Thanks for the replies and the link for the wax is much appreciated. I ordered my Leon in metallic “Nimbus Grey” – (I think that’s what it was called, it seemes to have disappeared as a customise option from the seat.co.uk website – maybe it is no longer an option?) so I want to keep it looking at its best for as long as possible.
    I’ve never had a brand new factory ordered car before either so the appeal of fresh smelling seats and immaculate paintwork are currently making me a little like a kid at Christmas.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)