Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: SD Card #7253
    roary
    Member

    Interesting. I bought the Premium Transcend 64GB which didn’t work, so yes, must be something about the higher class card which allows it to work.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Steering wheel control #3854
    roary
    Member

    You know, since I wrote this, earlier today it rectified itself. I didn’t do anything, but it now works.

    One to keep an eye on.

    Cheers

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: SD Card #7101
    roary
    Member

    Thanks for the tips. I’ll probably buy that 32GB card. I suspected 32GB was the limit, having seen similar indications on other forums for VAG cars.

    I can ask the dealer, though I rarely expect dealers to know details such as this.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Soon to be new owner #7091
    roary
    Member

    SMC Aldershot.

    Had it for a couple of weeks now, and am very pleased with it!

    And yes, I did go for the full service plan in the end.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)