Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Re mapping? #4773
    Tdimatt
    Member

    These engines are strong 84k is nothing really – play away mate! you wont regret it – As I mentioned with the Revo remap a Revo dealer can load a test map for you completely FREE that lasts about 8 hours so you can try before you buy…. and I guarentee once it switches off you will go back and buy it :o)

    in reply to: Re mapping? #4747
    Tdimatt
    Member

    Hi mate there are many mappers to choose from but I have used revo on all 3 of my leons in the past and honestly you won’t be disappointed… you will instantly notice a big power gain and it will make you smile every time you squeeze the go pedal!!! The reason I went for revo is because I bought an sps unit ( serial port switch) which is basically a little gadget you plug in to change the map settings or even switch it off back to standard when you take it for services etc…

    As for clutch both my petrol leons were fine but my tdi lasted a week. Some people have no problems others do I guess if the previous owner was a clutch rider you could have issues but like I say both my petrols were fine! My tdi now has a sachs clutch kit and is ok!!!

    So lots to choose from but which ever you go with it will transform you car 🙂 I think revo is one of the most aggressive whereas others bring the power on smoothly depends what you fancy. If you want to know anymore feel free to drop me a msg!!!

    Cheers, Matt

    in reply to: Hello :0) #4746
    Tdimatt
    Member

    Thanks for the replies hope your all having a good weekend? Hope to attend a few shows so will get to say hello properly one day!!! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)