Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: New MK3 #13682
    2015LEONFR
    Participant

    Hi All,

    Just receive new MK3 FR 2.0, 150ps. Lovely motor, power is perfect for my M62 drives. As my order was via my company I only got the standard version (no tech pack) 🙁 but still very happy.
    Does anyone know of decent accessories to give it a little more individuality, classy stuff, not go faster stripes etc. 🙂 ??

    in reply to: LED lights. #13681
    2015LEONFR
    Participant

    Hi sozibwuup,

    How did you get on with the negotiating?
    I have just received delivery of a new 15 plate LEON FR and as it was ordered via my company, the Tech Pack deal was not applicable 🙁
    I am still very happy with the look of car and lights, you certainly don’t worry about the Look of the LED lights when your sat in the car. Yes the Rear LEDs are standard.

    I was wondering if an upgrade to the FRONT LED lights in the future was possible.

    Good luck.

    James

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)