Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Post-warranty servicing/MOT #16235
    flybynight
    Participant

    I have a Seat Leon FR ST registered in 2014.
    It is serviced by a local VW specialist and I have a lot more faith in him than I do of my local dealer! I also have the car serviced once per year but I have the MOT done by Kwik Fit as they are the cheapest. The service and MOT are about 6 month’s apart.
    Flybynight

    in reply to: Wipers #16234
    flybynight
    Participant

    Yes, I have exactly this experience but have no idea why it happens. Hope someone can enlighten us.

    in reply to: Noisy driver wiper blades? #14624
    flybynight
    Participant

    Hello,
    I persuaded the garage to fit new wiper blades and these have improved matters. I think to fully solve the problem the windscreen needs a really good clean and I’m going to try Autoglym’s Fastglass.

    in reply to: Noisy driver wiper blades? #14597
    flybynight
    Participant

    Many thanks for the tip. My car went into the garage today as the emission warning light had come on twice (I’ve had the car for a week now) and was told that it was not a good idea to drive it until more investigation was done. This will obviously be in the New Year now. After this has been fixed then they can look at the wiper problem. I’ll keep you posted on deveopments.
    I have seriously considered handing the car back as it clearly had no preparation whatsover, in fact the tyre pressure warning light came on during the test drive! Faulty valve apparently. I have another three weeks to make up my mind…

    in reply to: Noisy driver wiper blades? #14595
    flybynight
    Participant

    I have exactly the same problem and would appreciate any advice.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)