Forum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: upgrades #6570
    brockas75
    Member

    I might sound stupid when I ask this but what do you mean when you said get the needle sweep activated, what’s needle sweep.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Leon 2.0 fr fsi #6021
    brockas75
    Member

    here is a few pics ov the washed and shinny fr, [attachment=2:2x1cie9n]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353243346.844584.jpg[/attachment:2x1cie9n][attachment=1:2x1cie9n]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353243365.038901.jpg[/attachment:2x1cie9n][attachment=0:2x1cie9n]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353243382.443663.jpg[/attachment:2x1cie9n]

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Leon 2.0 fr fsi #6045
    brockas75
    Member

    I enquired about the the fans on the heating system and they looked at that and they said it probably the cause of it, also sitting in the garage for a few weeks might of caused it. but who knows just got there word for that.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Leon 2.0 fr fsi #6043
    brockas75
    Member

    cheers peeps, as this is my first performance type car I want to look after it well, keep it clean regular services mod it when I can etc. on the cleaning side what’s that snow foam cleaning product like?

    Is there any meets I could go to from York up over anytime soon or early 2013?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Leon 2.0 fr fsi #6015
    brockas75
    Member

    if this is the start ov problems I will be handing the car back and cancelling the finance, is there many problems with the TFSI models?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Leon 2.0 fr fsi #6049
    brockas75
    Member

    bought the car from a SEAT dealers in Sunderland ( and no am not a Mackam ) lol, I live in Newcastle.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Leon 2.0 fr fsi #6047
    brockas75
    Member

    I picked up the car a day early on Friday and took it back on Saturday as the engine management light came on the guy at the dealers said it’s probably nowt but they gonna check it anyway and gave me a courtesy car. are the fr’s ok, am I buying myself into problems or are the fr’s a good car?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: New to seat and looking for advise.. #6018
    brockas75
    Member

    what does fsi mean as I’m getting a 2.0 t fsi fr leon tomo and just wondered what the fsi meant.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Leon 2.0 fr fsi #6058
    brockas75
    Member

    thanx for the reply and info mpotter, I have commited myself to it, I paid the deposit today and pick it up on Saturday , can’t wait finally I have upgraded my leon for an fr leon. I will keep you guys posted, when I get it I will post a few pics.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Leon FR #6206
    brockas75
    Member

    @Wellzy wrote:

    Hi Andrew
    Cheers for the reply, i have now purchased a 2012 Seat Leon FR 1.4 TSI
    Many Thanks
    Wellzy
    [attachment=0:2v7mleui]AETV44087607_1b.jpg[/attachment:2v7mleui]

    the Leon’s look very smart in white, I would love a white one but I would be washing it everyday, lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: brake pads and disks #6318
    brockas75
    Member

    thanx andrewjb

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: service & engine flush #6380
    brockas75
    Member

    thanx for the reply, I got the car a little over 2yr ago with 18k on the clock now it’s got 40k on a 56plate, it’s had regular services and it’s well looked after from me and the previous owner.

    I was reading up on the engine flush and it could prolong the engine life, but there are mixed reviews on the web about it, so I was in 2 minds but I booked it in anyway with the service. so I will find out in 2wks if it was a bad idea I keep you all posted and give my verdict when it’s done.

    —
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1cvb1h
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Leon fr 200bhp #5817
    brockas75
    Member

    bad news guys somebody bought the car b4 me, guess its back to the drawing board, lol. there’ll be others.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Leon fr 200bhp #5797
    brockas75
    Member

    thanx for thumbs up dsgfr11 I will give it some serious thought, I’ve made good choices in the past on cars I.E money wasters,first time starts, no fixing involved every 5 mins etc, so I hope I make the right choice here.

    thanx Andrewjb in mpg info.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    in reply to: Manual Rear Windows Self Opening… #5463
    brockas75
    Member

    I have the same problem on my mk2 56 plate leon it is annoying, i think I will get mine sorted out as well. is it easy to do as to save money and take it to the garage?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)